Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

This is officially the first real time I can recall celebrating Father's Day. Not really having a dad growing up, it was never a holiday that I really cared to remember, in fact, I probably tried to forget it. It's nice to actually have a good reason to celebrate it now. I'm so glad that I have Adrian and that he is the father of my child. Thank you so much for all you do for us babe! Happy Father's Day to my loving husband, father-in-law, all of my brother-in-laws and all of the great dad's out there. I hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

Janille said...

That is such a cute picture! I'm so glad that you have good and happy reason to celebrate Father's Day! We love you so much! And are so lucky to have you in our family! Adrian is a lucky guy!

Adrian, I hope you made it home safe! Thanks for the phone call! Hope you had a great day! LOVE YOU!

Kim said...

It does change fathers day doesn't it when you have your own family. I am glad that Adrian is such a god dad to little Alexis.