Wednesday, September 30, 2009

2 Little Piggies

Lately Alexis's hair is looking quite like a mullet...short in the front and long, curly and unruly in the back. So yesterday I decided to make our first attempt at little pigtales. I didn't get them very even and she was moving around the whole time, but I think they turned out SOOO cute!! The new hairdo totally makes her look like a little girl, and not a baby anymore..(sniff, sniff, tear, tear:)


9 comments:

Kim said...

Very cute all she needs is some cute boys with it. I will have to take some pictures of her while I am there with her new do. If you want fam pictures we will have to find a time to take them while I am there.

Kyle, Amy, and Joshua said...

I think they're adorable! Pigtails are so cute..especially for that awkward stage when the hair is between baby and little girl. Alexis is so cute! I love checking in on you guys!

Emily said...

Oh... every time my girls had hair long enough for piggies, it seemed they grew up instantly! What a cutie!

Lindsay said...

Very cute! :)

Janille said...

I LOVE it! SO CUTE!

Heather Coon said...

I love them! I was so excited when I could finally do that with Holly's hair!

Emily King Family said...

I love it! I can't wait to have a little girl, I guess boys hair will have to do for know.

Angela said...

She is so cute, Trace! Love the little pig tails! :)

Amber said...

SO SO SO SO SO SO cute. I love it. So adorable.