Thursday, May 20, 2010

{5 years}

{ What a handsome husband I have...don't be TOO jealous!;) }

As of today, Adrian and I have been married for 5 years! It's pretty weird to think it's been that long (even though, it's not really THAT long). We've been through quite a lot since we've been together. Adrian and I both graduated from college, then Adrian went on to get his masters degree, we had Alexis, and have been through many ups and downs in other areas of our life together. Married life isn't easy. Growing up with all women it my house, I think marriage came as a little bit of a shock to my system, but I'm so glad to have Adrian in my life. I am definitely not the easiest person to put up with, so I couldn't be more grateful that Adrian has stuck with me, despite my faults. I'm excited to see what the next 5 years have in store for us. Happy anniversary hubby! I LOVE YOU!!!

5 comments:

Janille said...

WOW! How has it already been 5 years? CONGRATS you two! We LOVE you guys! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Steven Grover said...

Congrats! :)

Kim said...

Five years Hooray. Here's to another great five years ahead for the two of you. Love you.

kollers said...

Yay! Happy Happy Anniversary! Its crazy how time flies! You two are great and we wish you many many more happy years together!

Scott and Sara said...

Congrats. I'm so sure you are that hard to live with by the way...
: )