Monday, May 24, 2010

{aerospace museum}

This post is a little old, but I thought I would post it anyway. A few weeks ago we went to Hill Aerospace Museum for our "Field Trip Friday," with my friends Brittany and Charity, and their adorable kiddos. The weather was totally crappy and rainy, but we still had a good time.

Kadon and Xaya...how cute are they holding hands?!

Kadon, Xaya, & Alexis...such cuties

Ha! They had a part of the museum with all of the past Air Force uniforms. We all agreed the white one was the most handsome, so Brittany got a little flirty:)

Alexis thought this old military Jeep was "Sarge" from "Cars" ...smart girl!


They even had a little area for the kids, where they could try on little uniforms, and sit in a mock cockpit. At first Alexis wouldn't put on a uniform, and didn't want to sit in the cockpit, but after she saw everyone else do it, she wanted to do it to, and then freaked out when it was time to go. Hopefully she won't succumb to such peer pressure when she's older.

Then, right before we left Alexis crashed into Kadon, and face planted right on the cement floor. After A LOT of crying, I realized that she had cut the little thing under her top lip that connects it to her gums...do you know what I'm talking about? Anyway, she was totally bleeding, it was VERY sad. After a few minutes though, she was okay. What a little trooper.

1 comment:

Scott and Sara said...

That looks like fun! I work on Fridays and never get to come along to the field trips. Poor little Alexis though cutting that thingy :)
I am glad she is ok. I'm sure you kept your cool!