For quite some time now, Alexis' hair has been quite unruly and a little thin on the bottom. Well...yesterday, on a whim, I decided to cut it. I know, I know, I'm sure you're all wondering what in the world I was thinking, (I know, because I was wondering the same thing after I made the first cut) but it really does look cute, and a lot fuller. It had to happen at some point right?? I'm glad I did it, but part of me definitely misses her adorable little ringlets, as well as her cute little ponytail!! I also think it makes her look a little older... (tear, tear)...but she's still my baby! Here's her new look. Let me know what you think!
8 comments:
I love it! :) Good work!
It does look cute, but I have to admit I think it looked cute the old way too. Maybe it will grow in more evenly now though.
You did a great job! I'm so impressed. I cut Jeremy's hair because it's just taking the buzzer to it, but still every time I'm nervous. Alexis' hair looks very cute!
She looks way cute Tracey! Way to go. It makes me nervous to think about cutting Kate's hair.
adorable!!! she is such a cute girl, and the haircut is just icing!
You are so brave to cut her hair. It looks really cute. I love those pictures of her at the top they are so cute.
Her hair is adorable! You did a great job. :)
Cute hair! It looks great!
Post a Comment