Halloween was actually pretty fun this year, despite the rain. Alexis was the cutest little chicken ever, and seemed to really like wearing her costume. On Friday Adrian's work had a little trick-or-treat party for the employees kids. It was fun to see where Adrian goes to work everyday, and meet the people he works with. Everyone was really nice, and thought Alexis looked just adorable in her costume (because she did!!!) We toured the whole building, got candy in every department, and they even had a person making balloon animals for the kids. Alexis LOVES the balloon pig she got, and has barely put it down. Too bad it can't last forever!
Then tonight we went trick-or-treating just around our neighborhood. Alexis didn't mind the rain at all, and loved jumping in all of the puddles. She said "trick or treat" at every house, and each time we left a house she would say "another house, another house!" We didn't see very many other people out and about, but Alexis yelled "Happy Halloween" to everyone we DID see. It was absolutely adorable. She really is such a sweetheart!
I'm not exactly a super fan of Halloween, but all in all it was pretty fun this year. This was the first year that Alexis was actually pretty interactive with the whole trick-or-treating thing. It was so fun to see her reaction to all of the Halloween decorations. I'm pretty sure she thinks it's the best holiday ever...put on a fun costume, then go to friends' houses, and they just GIVE you candy. Then you get to eat some of it when you get home, and even stay up a little past your bedtime. Here's to hoping that all of the walking made her tired enough to sleep through all of the sugar:)
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!
7 comments:
She looks so cute!
Cutest little chicken I've ever seen. I'm glad she had such a fun time.
She is a very cute chicken! Love it
How fun! I'm glad she had a good time! She is so cute! Can't wait to see you this weekend!
That is one cute chick. I totally agree that halloween was super fun this year since Eliza really got into it. Alexis is such a cute girl! You are one lucky mom!
Hey I just stumbled onto your blog. Not sure if you remember us. We lived across the way. Your little girl has gotten so big! Also, congrats on the next addition to your family!
We have that costume and we loved it because it was so warm for Megan! And Alexis makes a very cute chick:)
Post a Comment