We hope all of you fathers out there have had a great day! Today was Adrian's first Father's Day, so fun. We took Alexis to church for the first time, and she did great. She sure looked cute in her little dress... looking nice for Dad! Apparently everyone thinks that Alexis looks just like Adrian, so she is definitely a daddy's girl! Alexis and I are so grateful for Adrian and for all he does for us - WE LOVE YOU!
5 comments:
O what a CUTE DADDY! Happy Father's Day Adrian! I'm so proud your my brother! Your such a good husband and father! Your so lucky to have "your girls" in your life! You did good! I LOVE YOU!
Janille
I am glad that Adrain had a good day. What a sweet picture of the two of them. That is good that you were able to get out of the house for a little while,and that Lexi did good, it looks like you had fun. I just can't wait to see her in person. We love you.
Happy Fathers Day Adrian. You are one good lokking Dad.
Adrian looks pretty happy. What a cute dad. Hope you guys are doing well.
What a great picture of daddy and daughter. What a darling little girl.
Post a Comment