Alexis was officially 2 months this past Sunday - I can't believe it! Sorry that I'm such a slacker, I didn't even take a picture of her that day. I was going to take a picture of her in this adorable little dress my mom gave her, but she peed all over it at church, when I was changing her diaper...go figure! Anyway, our little angel continues to grow and amaze us every day. She is so adorable I can't even stand it! She is starting to smile and coo more and more, and is just getting so big. I think she is starting to recognize Adrian and I, and realize that she likes us. We have her 2 month doctors appointment on Wednesday, so we'll be excited to find out how much she weighs, and make sure that she is progressing as she should. We also finally moved her bassinet out of our bedroom and into the "nursery." It's been a pretty good move. I can still hear her when she wakes up, but I don't have to listen to all of her sleepy noises all of the time...they start to drive you nuts after awhile - I wasn't getting much sleep! There's also not much time left until she outgrows the bassinet, and then we'll have to buy a crib...oh how time flies!

1 comment:
Soooo cute, I love when they just lounge around in there onezies. I will be excited to hear how she is growing, she looks so big since I saw her. Amazing house, I just wondered when I can move in :). I dream of the day we build our own cool house, maybe Adrian could help.
Post a Comment