Saturday, July 19, 2008

Sleep!

Alexis actually slept for 6 hours last night!!! She slept from 11 p.m. until 5 a.m. - I couldn't believe it! I, on the other hand, woke up a few times during that time frame, because I was scared she wasn't breathing, because she was being so quiet. I was pretty much awake just listening from 4 a.m. until 5 a.m., when she finally did start fussing. Who knows if it will happen again, but it was nice to know that it's possible!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Wahooooo yeah Alexis, isn't funny that you can't even sleep because your body is telling you you should be awake. I hope she does it again for you every night. Love ya.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you COULD have gotten more sleep. But it is almost worse when your WAITING for them to wake up. Good job Alexis! Keep it up so your mom can sleep next time.