
Adrian's dad was taking our picture, and Kim got us from the side...that's why were not looking at the camera
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Blessing Day
Alexis was blessed on Sunday, July 6, and it was such a special day. I am so grateful that we have the Gospel in our lives, and that Adrian, being a worthy priesthood holder, was able to bless our little sweetheart! We are also glad that most of our family was able to come, but we sure did miss those of you that weren't there. Alexis looked beautiful in her blessing dress, which was made by her Grandma Jane - what a talent, it was so special! Also, most of the pictures were taken by other people who had better cameras than ours, so thanks to my sister Kim for these great pics! We can't wait to see the ones that everyone else took.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
It was a special day I am glad that we were able to share it with you. Alexis a beautiful little baby, and it is fun to see you as a mom. I'm glad that you liked the pictures. It was good to see you. I love you.
I'm so sad I was the one that missed out on such a special day! Please let Alexis know how much we love her! I'm glad that the day went so well! Will you email some pictures of the day! I would love to have them!
LOVE YOU GUUYS!
Congratulations! She is so beautiful and I love the picture of her smiling so big! Nathan talked to our Bishop here about getting the blessing certificate. I think he's going to get it fixed for us. If not, we'll give Adrian a call.
I am so sad that we could not be there. Im glad it went well. Lexi's dress is BEAUTIFUL!
Ooh! Cute hair! You all look so great. Hooray for babies and hooray for you!
Wow. Look at her dress. It is beautiful. Just like her! She really is growing. You look great.
You are such a cute little Family. Thanks for letting us be a part of the blessing and for sharing your testimonies with us. We love you.
Post a Comment