Last night we went up into the mountains with Tonya, Matt, and Robyn, as a last pow-wow before they move (we sure will miss having them so close-by!). We had a good time sitting by the fire, roasting hot dogs and visiting. This was Alexis' first trip into the mountains. We kept her nice and bundled up, because it was a little chilly, and I was afraid she might get eaten alive by mosquitos, but she came away unscathed. She looked so adorable with her hood on her head. She seemed to like being outside for the first little while, but I think she finally got too cold and just wanted to go home, so she started being fussy. All in all we had a good time, and the scenery was beautiful!

Adrian making googly faces at Alexis

Alexis wondering what her daddy is doing (maybe even thinking he's a little bit crazy!)



4 comments:
How fun! You all look like your having a good time! I'm glad Alexis survived! I'm sure that you are going to miss Matt and Tonya. How is the job hunt going for you guys?
Glad you guys had a little mountain adventure, that last picture is adorable, Alexis is already changing and her face is filling out more, I want to see her again (oh and you too :)
Look like a good time, and those pictures are adorable of Alexis. We need to do a get away like that just for an evening. How are you all doing?
Crazy is good! :) That's fun you were able to camping!
Post a Comment