Friday, December 5, 2008

6 Month Stats

Alexis had her 6 month doctors appointment today. I'm happy to say that her ear infection is gone! I'm sure she's glad about that too, because she hated taking the medicine for it! Hopefully she will not get another one anytime soon! Other than that she's looking good and still continues to be our chunky little monkey! She has already surpassed 2 other babies in our ward that are 2 months older than her. Here are her stats:

Weight: 16 lbs 11 oz (70th percentile)
Length: 27 1/2 inches (95 percentile)
Head: I can't remember exactly what it measured, but it was the 20th percentile. The doctor said her head isn't small, just longer and slimmer than other babies I guess.

Unfortunately she also got more shots, but she was a trooper! She screamed when they gave the shots, but then settled down, and took almost a 2 hour nap when we got home.
She's still liking trying new foods. She just tried sweet potatoes and seems to like them (meaning she didn't spit them back out:). On the other hand I cannot say that I am excited for the diapers that come along with starting solids...gross.

2 comments:

Emily said...

She's a cutie! Good girl on the measurements! Seriously... I understand the whole diaper thing. I can hardly get Justin to take bottles anymore. He LOVES food!

Kim said...

Okay so Landon just had his 18 month check up the kid is 8% you heard me right 8% for weight (21 pds) 30% for height and 70% for head. What's up with that? I think Alexis will be taller than my little guy. Oh well what can you do. Your new header and blog colors are totally adorable, lovin it. Don't worry about the diapers pooh just stinks no matter what :) !!!