Saturday, December 20, 2008
Crochet FUN!!!
When I was in college a friend of mine taught me how to crochet. It's been really fun making blankets, scarves and hats ...that's about all I can make. My friend Brooke and I got together this past week so I could teach her how to crochet beanie hats. She is having a baby girl in less than a month! We had a great time and she showed me a great trick of putting ribbon in the hats or you can clip flowers onto them too! Luckily the hat I made was just right for Alexis, and she looks super cute in it! There's a few other styles we're trying out as well, so I'll have to post pics of them if they turn out well. Here are some pictures of the hats that my friend Brooke and I made.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

My hat
7 comments:
SUPER cute hats! Love the saucers myself!
I'm I the only one left out now? ALL MY SISTERS ARE SO CRAFTY! Tracey, THOSE ARE SO CUTE!
Your hat is SO cute. I love it with the little ribbon in it! We will have to keep experimenting (spell?!?) and then do another crochet day!
Tray she does look just super cute, someday you will have to teach me. I love babies in hats, but my kids always tore them off after about five minutes. Keep putting them on her maybe she'll get used to it because she looks so sweet.
Traci, Yet another thing you are so good at... I would love to learn if you ever want to teach me yet another thing!!! Wow!! I should have known after working with you that you know everything... It does not surprise me!!!
I didn't know you made that hat Alexis was wearing at church. It is way cute. I'm impressed.
You do such a good job crocheting. The hat turned out so cute. Some day I'll learn how to crochet.
Post a Comment