My sister Jessie just sent us some super cute little pants for Alexis and wanted to see pictures of her in them. So here ya go sista! She looks SO cute in them, thank you SO much! She sent some other adorable pants, but they're still a little too big. Can't wait until she fits into them!
As you can see, Alexis is pretty excited about them too:)
6 comments:
Looks like Childrens Place pants! We LOVE those!
Those pants are so cute. Thanks for letting me stop in on Friday. It was fun to visit with you guys again. Thanks for the pictures of Robyn they are so cute.
Those pants are adorable! I love the butt shot- I always have to like the butt before I buy a pair of pants. Too cute- she is growing soo fast!
Super cute, I dont' think they look to big a little growing room is always great. Good find Jess. Love you guys.
So sweet! I think she looks a lot like Adrian in that last one.
She is so sweet. What a cute baby you've got!
Post a Comment