While we were at Adrian's parent's house for Thanksgiving, many of his siblings and their kids were there too. Alexis and her cousins were so cute together. They were all so loving towards her and just wanted to play with and hold her all of the time. I think Alexis was a little unsure of what to think some of the time, but she was a great sport!
Alexis and Scott





5 comments:
What fun posts, looks like Alexis got a lot of lovin. Congrats on the high chair she looks so grown up sitting in it. Glad I got to see you a little, wish it could have been longer. Love ya.
We had so much fun with you guys! My girls LOVE Alexis (as you are well aware!) Thanks again for the ride to SF! By the way, were is the post about the NEW CAR?
LOVE YA!
Janille
Those pictures turned out so cute. I hope Alexis feels very loved. I know all her cousins love her. It was so fun to spend Thanksgiving with you guys. I hope Alexis is feeling better. Is that ok if I come visit you Friday morning sometime while Matt is in his meetings?
So cute!! We went to my parent's house for Thanksgiving and all my nieces and nephews wanted to hold Teddy. He was kept under lock and key in another room so he wouldn't get sick. JK No one held him, but mom and dad. Glad you had a good Thanksgiving
I LOVE the picture at the top. Is that photo shop?
Post a Comment