LOL!! I am seriously laughing my head off just thinking about this post! Alexis has got to be the funniest little girl I know. Her new thing lately is scrunching up her face when she smiles, and it cracks me up EVERY time! I don't know how she comes up with this stuff. She recently got her two front teeth on the bottom, so it looks so cute when she smiles. She's also has one tooth on the top, and is currently working on 3 MORE on the top....poor girl. Believe it or not, she has gotten all of those teeth in like the past 2 weeks! Here are some pictures to document my little comedian.






11 comments:
She is so dang cute! I LOVE her! Give her kisses from me too!
That is so stinkin' cute! I love that you can see her little teeth! Kissable cheeks for sure!
That is the funniest face! She is such a cutie!
She is a total doll and it was so fun to be able to see you and her this weekend. I am sorry about all the teeth at once, but heck if she's getting one she might as well get as many as she can out of the way and they you can move on. I can't wait until she starts crawling for you.
She is so cute. I love her smile that is a pretty funny picture. It seems like once they start getting teeth they all start to pop through. Robyn got five teeth last month and I just noticed a back one coming in today.
Aw! And I think as she gets older she's starting to look more like you!
I LOVE MY LITTLE COMEDIAN!!!! Takes after her dad in more than just looks. Love you miss you. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Yup, I'm giggling over here. It looks like she's some hard-core workout queen with those pushups. :) Remember when you and I used to workout? Those were the good ole days!!! She's getting so big!!
Too cute! It only gets better and better as they get older! They do even more funnier things. Raegan is totalyy mine and Paul's entertainment!
How funny! They are totally without guile or any kind of inhibition--so we see exactly what they are thinking.
She sure is cute! :)
Post a Comment