So this post is a little late, but better late than never, I suppose. As shown by the previous post, we had a fun Christmas morning watching Alexis open her gifts, but the fun didn't stop there. Later Christmas day we were able to go down to Adrian's parent's house and spend the weekend with them. We had a great time sledding, relaxing, playing games and just having a good time. Adrian's dad is a sheep rancher and therefore they need sheep dogs. Every few years there seems to be puppies at the house, which is always fun. This was probably a highlight of the trip for Alexis....she LOVES dogs! These little puppies were seriously SOOO adorable, the pictures really don't do them justice. Just little balls of fluff running around, that were just the right size for Alexis. After we went back inside from playing with them, she kept pointing out the window to where they were, saying "da" (dog). She probably would have stayed out there all day if we would have let her...at least until she realized how cold it was:)






5 comments:
How sweet are these dogs? No wonder why Alexis was in heaven! :)
So cute! I'll bet she was loving it.
Those are the cutest dogs!! Emma loves dogs, too. I love seeing kids this age interact with small animals like puppies.
I LOVE those puppies! So cute!
CUTE!!! I love little kids with puppies. Joshua LOVES them too!
Post a Comment