Tuesday, December 4, 2012

{family reunion}

This year Adrian's youngest sister decided she wanted to have a little reunion with all of their siblings, down where she lives. She lives in a small little town and they don't get many visitors, so she was excited to have everyone come down and spend time together.


















 Tonya, Adrian's sister, rented out the community center where she lives and we ate there, and played games there. It was nice to have the building to play in, because it actually ended up being a really rainy, stormy day. We had fun doing crafts, and just visiting with each other.


 Adrian and Tonya's husband, Matt, went and did a little fishing in the morning. Can anyone say "sunburn"? :)

Then on the last day down there, we all piled into our cars to go adventuring in Capital Reef National Park.

1 comment:

Syme Family said...

I was so glad everything worked out the way it did. That we were able to get apartments and that we didn't have to sleep in tents in the rain. I thought it was a lot of fun. I didn't realize Adrian got that sun burnt wasn't it raining?