So back in June Adrian officially took on the task of running the Northern Utah RAGNAR Relay Race this year. The man does NOT love to run, and let's just say he's not in the best of shape right now, so when he told me he signed up to do the RAGNAR, I'll admit, I scoffed in disbelief. For a little while he did exercise at work in the mornings to get a little training in, but whenever he tried to go running he kept getting shin splints. Therefore, he didn't really train very much at all. STILL, however, he refused to quit, because he'd already signed up for the race through his work, and didn't want to be a quitter. SOOO...HE DID IT! ...AND HE SURVIVED!!! I AM very proud of him for accomplishing what he did. He ran 3 legs of the race. The first leg was almost 8 miles, his second leg was about 4 miles, and his last leg was about 2 miles. I don't know if he'll ever run again, but HE DID IT! Way to go babe!
Adrian and some other members of his team!
Look at him GO!!! :)
A view of the van that he and his team literally lived in for 3 days.
No comments:
Post a Comment