Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Cousins!

Matt and Tonya were in town and they came over for dinner on Sunday, so we took some pics of the kiddos. They are such opposites! Robyn is skinny and VERY tan and our little Alexis is a little chubby and very white. They are both just little cuties! We were glad Matt, Tonya and Robyn were able to come over, we miss having them close since they moved!

Cute little Robyn with her gorgeous blue eyes

Alexis and Robyn - Unlike a lot of kids her age, Robyn was very soft and loving to Alexis, she will make a great big sister one day!

2 comments:

Syme Family said...

Thank you guys for letting us come have dinner and visit with you. We had a lot of fun. Those pictures turned out so cute. I was very impressed how Robyn was so good with Alexis. I thought for sure she would pock her to death.
It was so fun to see Alexis roll over. She is getting so big.

Natalie said...

Oh man, they are sooooooooooo cute. We can wait to see you all again. I think it will be this weekend!!! I can wait.