Lovin the flower, so sweet and what a cute grouping of four where did you get that idea? Hope all is well give Lexi Lu a kiss for me, miss you. I saw that Whitney had her baby.
She is so cute. I love the flower. We are coming up to Logan the 25th and 26th of August. Matt has an intership workshop he has to go to so we will have to drop in and say hi. We still owe you for those matt's thanks they are so nice.
5 comments:
Lovin the flower, so sweet and what a cute grouping of four where did you get that idea? Hope all is well give Lexi Lu a kiss for me, miss you. I saw that Whitney had her baby.
She is so cute. I love the flower. We are coming up to Logan the 25th and 26th of August. Matt has an intership workshop he has to go to so we will have to drop in and say hi. We still owe you for those matt's thanks they are so nice.
I love it! The flower is so cute! I love head bands!
OOOOO!! She's sooo cute!
She is so cute, and growing up so fast. I cant wait to see you all again. Maybe we can see you at Janilles marathon.
Post a Comment