Yes, it's true, Alexis officialled turned 3 months yesterday! I can't believe my little baby has already grown so much. I see little tiny newborn babies at the store, and she looks so big compared to them, it's like I don't even remember when she was that little...so sad. I was curious to see how much Alexis weighed at 3 months, so I took her to the doctor to get weighed........She weighs 12 lbs 0.5 oz........she's ALMOST double what she was when she was born. My back is definitely feeling it! Who needs weights, I'm lifting 12 lbs everytime I lift her up! Here are some adorable pics to mark the occasion. The adorable outfit she is wearing was purchased by Adrian, with no help from me. He gave it to me for my birthday, when I was pregnant...how cute is that?!
I LOVE this picture, she is so cute with her little feet crossed
I'm ready for my close-up!(I don't know what the deal is with her hair, but it always has that crazy blonde "V" in every picture!)
Yep, she looks like her dad.....
not her mom.....oh well
4 comments:
What a little doll. I can't believe it has already been three months, where did the time go? I need to see her again soon. Good job to Adrian for picking out a cute one. She does look like her daddy, but she's got her mommy too and they change so much only time will tell, but either way she is a gorgeous little girl. Good talking to you today, we need to do it more, hope it helped, miss you a ton.
You are so cute! She does look like Adrian, but it will change (maybe). Both my girls were born with black hair and were dark like me. NOW they look like their daddy. She is so dang CUTE!!!!
She is so cute! Way to go Adrian picking out a cute outfit!
You are pulling my leg. I can't believe she is 3 months!!!!!!
Post a Comment