Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Sweet Dreams

Alexis has officially outgrown her bassinet, so yesterday we bought her a crib! We got a really good deal on it, and it was delivered today. Adrian put it together, and it turned out really nice. Here's a picture of it, but we were still washing the sheets, so it's a little barren at the moment. We sure hope she adjusts, and sleeps well. I can't wait until we actually have a new place of our own, so we can decorate and paint her room all cute and girly.


9 comments:

Emily said...

Don't they grow up fast? Justin is 4 months already! How easily we forget the newborn stage. So sad. Adorable crib!

Stacey Crandall said...

Are you planning on getting a place of your own soon? you almost sounded like you were? anyway the crib is adorable! what fun things you could do with her room!

Kim said...

Totally cute, I am sure she will love it and now there are no worries of her rolling away out of the bassinet. It will be fun when you get your own place, it will come. Love ya.

LemonDrop Creative | Ashley said...

Oh man! I LOVE love black furntiture. This crib is darling. Good job! I also love all of her cute baby outfits, big lips :) and her cute hair!!

Anonymous said...

CUTE CRIB! Sorry about the block. I emailed your other account. But I just emailed the yahoo account so you should be good to go now!

LOVE YOU GUYS!

Syme Family said...

That crib is so cute. I can't wait tell you guys get a house. I am so excited to see you decorate it. Alexis's room will be so cute!
We missed you last weekend but I'm glad we got to see you when we came up.

Kellie said...

I love the crib! We miss you guys. Are you planning on moving and getting a house?

Richelle Gailey said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I sure wish black was in way back in the day when I had Kendra...oh well. I don't have to worry about that anymore...haven't had a crib in my house for 2 years! Woo hoo. I just can't believe how much she looks like Adrian. Wow. Beautiful baby.

Angela said...

Wow! I love the crib!!! It is so your style! :)