Alexis has started doing the funniest thing whenever you put her on her changing pad. She does this little shimmy that is so funny and cute. She kicks her legs back and forth and shakes her arms. She almost looks like she's doing the River Dance laying down. She has the cutest little personality, and she has been talking more than ever. She would NOT be quiet at church today, it's just chatter, chatter, chatter. The following video is our attempt to film her doing her "jig." It's kindof on a weird angle, but you should get the point. ENJOY!
4 comments:
She is so stinkin' cute! I love her chubby legs! Poor little Justin is still just so skinny, but we're feeding him like crazy! So fun aren't they!?
So cute I love those chubby legs, I swear Tray it's like deja vu all these little things she does my kids did too, how cute is that, maybe it's all in the family. Cherish these sweet little things. Love ya and miss ya.
She is getting so big (and is still absolutely adorable!) Sounds like things are well! Have fun!
That is so funny! I love the little dance and it really does remind me of Riverdance.
Post a Comment