Saturday, September 27, 2008

4 Months!

Happy 4 month "birthday" to our little angel today! She just gets cuter and cuter everyday. I know, it's hard to imagine, because she is already SO cute, but it's true! Becoming a parent was definitely a very hard adjustment, I'm not going to lie, but the love that I feel for her is so strong. If I ever leave her with Adrian to go run and errand or something, I miss her, even just for that short period of time that I'm gone. I think Adrian feels bad sometimes, because Alexis seems to be a little bit more comfortable with me than with him. I always remind him that I am with her all day and that we do everything together. She stares at MY face ALL day! She loves her dad though, and they have a good time together. As for Alexis, she is getting stronger and stronger. She still doesn't love tummy time, but is getting better at it, and she has rolled over from her stomach to her back ONCE (she can roll from her back to her stomach, but hasn't done it for weeks). She loves to feel like a big girl and loves to sit up in the corner of the couch (supervised) and stand up (when being held of course). She has an adorable smile that just melts my heart, and has started to laugh a little bit, which is TOO cute! She is such a good baby. She rarely cries, unless she's hungry, really tired, or sometimes a little bored. She is getting better at grasping her toys, but still sucks on her hand a majority of the time. Guaranteed if her pacifier falls out, her hand is in her mouth within a few seconds. She loves to "talk" and make sounds and is VERY slobbery lately. I wonder if she's starting to teethe, but everytime I try to look at her gums she sticks her tongue out, and makes it impossible! We love our little gal and can't wait to see what she's doing at 5 months!



4 comments:

Syme Family said...

It's crazy how fast they grow up. It was so fun to see you guys this past weekend she is so cute.

Stacey Crandall said...

Tell Adrian to hang in there. She may be a mama's girl now. But if she is anything like every little girl I know! That will quickly fade into daddy's Little Girl. And that phase lasts a lot longer. So you enjoy while you can!

Janille said...

At least I met her before she was 4 months old! She is so cute and is growing up so fast. Enjoy her! Soon she will be 2! Then your really in for it!

Mercedes said...

I can't believe it's been 4 months! Our girls are just not that far apart in age. I love the bow on her head. Did you glue it there?