Sunday, September 14, 2008

Head Strong

In the past few weeks Alexis has improved her head/neck strength SO much! When she's on her tummy she can pretty much hold her head up 90 degrees. We are SO proud of her! She even leaned over to one side yesterday and ALMOST rolled over onto her back, but didn't quite make it. I'm excited to see her do it one of these days. She still isn't very fond of tummy time, it only lasts a few minutes usually, but apparently it's doing something. She is still just such a sweet little baby...I can't even stand it sometimes, she's too cute! She hasn't been sleeping super well since we got her crib, but it seems to be getting a little better every night, so hopefully she's getting used to it. Here are some pictures and a little video showing off her head-lifting skills.


The look of determination



"Hey there, am I done with this tummy time stuff yet?"

3 comments:

LemonDrop Creative | Ashley said...

It was soo fun to see you last week!! I'm living vicariously through my friends and their children, so thanks for sharing :)

Syme Family said...

She is getting so strong. That video was so cute.

Kim said...

What a little sweetie, I just want to see her again, I can't believe how much she is growing and changing, she'll be walking before you know it :) Give her a hug and kiss from her auntie.