Today I took Alexis to the doctor for her 4 month well visit. Sadly, she had to get shots AGAIN, but she did SO awesome! She got one shot in each leg...she started crying after the first shot, but then they gave her some oral liquid that I think took her mind off of her legs, because she stopped crying. She hasn't cried since. I also gave her some Tylenol before they gave her the shots, so I'm sure that helped a little bit. Hopefully it won't be like her 2 month shots where she freaked out and screamed her head off like 5 hours after the shots were given. She's sleeping right now, so hopefully she won't wake up in pain!
As for everything else she's looking good. Coming in at 25 3/4 inches she is one tall baby!! She is in the 95th percentile for her height....the 95th!!!! Can you beleive that??!! As for her weight, she weighs 13 lbs. 13 oz., which is in the 55th percentile. It's kindof tricky with her being so tall, because a lot of 3-6 month size clothes are too short for her, so some of the things she's wearing right now are 6-9 months. However, then they're a little baggy. Oh well...what are you gonna do, you can't blame the girl, it's not her fault...it's her dad's! Just kidding!! We love our little Lexi just the way she is!
5 comments:
Sounds like she is coming along really well. I hated having my babies have shots because they can't move their legs for a day or two because it is so tender. She is so adorable!!
Poor thing! I HATE shots! I hope she gets feeling better!
I know all about the clothes being too loose or too short! Megan and Jeremy are so tall and SOOOOO skinny. Jeremy could STILL wear 12 month pants if they weren't too short for him. He's 26 1/2 months old!
Lucky girl being tall I'm afraid all our kids are going to be shorties, but what do you do. Hope her little legs aren't bugging her too much.2
I admit, Tracey, that she is ONE of the most beautiful babies in the world. Brooke Elizabeth Wilson and Ramsey Joseph Anderson (and I think Aunt Kathy would add a few Gailey g'babies too!) are right up there with Alexis!!!!!! We love keeping up with you and your family via your blog! We love you so much!
Aunt VJ
Post a Comment