A few nights ago I was in the bathroom getting Alexis' bath ready (she LOVES her baths by the way), and Adrian was in the living room with Alexis. I heard him laughing and both of them making googly sounds and the following pictures are what I discovered went I went into the living room. Adrian was getting her undressed for her bath and had left her shirt on her head. She looked so funny, I just had to take pictures! She is our silly girl, that's for sure!

Just chillin', having fun with dad
Look at those chubby little thighs...they are so cute!
"I'm ready for my bath! Can you take this thing off of my head?"
3 comments:
She is so cute! Leave it up to her dad, right!
Holy cow I am loving those thighs reminds me of Madie, Landon has little chicken legs. When we lived in Oregon Ethan would pull his onezie over his head like that and run down the hallway every and I mean EVERY night. So cute.
She is so cute! I think she has a silly dad.
Post a Comment