Thursday, September 25, 2008

Blogging Time

Sorry to those of you who have been waiting for me to post again. Unfortunately our main computer that has all of our pictures on it is in the same room as Alexis's crib. Usually the main time that I have to blog is when she's napping, but that doesn't exactly work when it's in the same room. SO, I will try to put up some more pictures when I can, but please be patient. Maybe we'll rearrange the apartment and put the computer in a different room...we'll see. Oh, and if you're wondering how I am posting THIS post...we have a laptop computer that is awful and SLOW, but at least I can use the internet on it if I need to. Love you all! Thanks for all of YOUR posts on YOUR blogs.

1 comment:

Janille said...

Your so cute! I FORGIVE YOU!