Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Rolling Over

Holy cow, in just the last few days Alexis has learned to roll over from her back to her stomach! I don't know if she really did it on purpose, but we are so proud of her! She started rolling over onto her side on Friday while "playing" with her toys. Then on Sunday afternoon she was playing on her side, and we turned around and she was on her stomach! She has only done it a few times, but we were so excited. It's so fun to see her learn and grow. Here's a few shots of her progression.


Here she is rolled over onto her side for the first time, all by herself

And here she is rolled onto her stomach from her back...with no assistance from us. Yeah Alexis!

6 comments:

Stacey Crandall said...

Traci, she is growing to fast! Quit feeding her so much??? I bought the photoshop CS3. I have no idea how to use any of it. I thought about taking the class at bridgerland? It is hard? If you could teach me without it being to difficult that would be great. Either post on my blog... email... or call me! Thanks so much!!

Kim said...

Soooo fun, yeah Alexis, you go girl. I can't believe she is big enough to do that yet, where does the time go. It's so fun when they start rolling, but be careful. You guys are going to have to get a real crib soon, or she might roll out.

Anonymous said...

She is so CUTE! She is growing up way to fast! Keep her small for at least another month! I love all of the posts I have missed!

LOVE YOU GUYS!

Natalie said...

They learn fast. It is so fun to watch them. enjoy each phase because really do not last very long. becareful she will be crawling before you know it.

The Curtis Family said...

That is so cute. She is such a beautiful baby. She must take after her mom...We heard Adrian put in for a new job...Have you guys heard anything about it yet? Next time your in Fairview you will have to call. Sam misses Adrian...Take care.

Heather Coon said...

I love those milestones and I don't think anyone gets as excited as us parents! What a little cutie! She does look like her dad. SO does Holly what's up with that?