Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Digital Scrapbooking

So my friend Brooke introduced me to the world of digital scrapbooking, and it is really fun. Basically you can get all of the same scrapbook materials you can get in the store, like paper, buttons, stamps, staples, brads, etc, but they are online, in digital format, instead and you create your pages in Photoshop or other programs and then you can print them off. The sweetest part is that I've gotten all of the paper and kits that I have for FREE! Anyway, my goal is to make a digital scrapbook for Alexis, at least for her first year. I only have 3 pages done, and about a million to go, but hopefully it will go fairly quickly. Here are the 3 pages that I actually have completed. If you think they look dorky or have any suggestions, let me know.




6 comments:

Kellie said...

Those are so impressive! I'm going to eventually break down and start doing it digitally, too.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT! So what program are you using? Let me in on the secret! SO CUTE!

Kim said...

So totally NOT dorky those looks so good, you will have to pass on some of your new found knowledge to your sista. So cute, good talking to you. Miss you.

Stacey Crandall said...

Traci, I am so impressed. I am trying to go digital but don't know how. I am impressed. Miss you at work.

Brooke Jackson said...

The pages are SO CUTE! You are a fabulous digi-scrapper. Sorry about the CD. I could not get my new CD to work either but it was not that "read only" thing. I am going to see if my dad can get it to work.

Syme Family said...

Those turned out so cute. They are way better than any of the pages I have done.