Thursday, January 8, 2009

JibberJabber

Alexis has seriously got to be the funniest baby! She just talks and talks when she is at home playing. Sometimes she even makes her voice a little horse from using it so much. I know some people may not believe it, because she's so quiet when she's in public or around strangers, but she really has such a cute personality. Here's a video to give you a little taste of what I listen to all day.
*P.S. Sorry the video isn't great quality, apparently I had the camera on a weird setting.

7 comments:

Emily said...

She was totally telling a story! How cute is that! Love all the cute noises they make. The house would be too quiet with out them!

Syme Family said...

She is getting so big. She is so cute just sitting there talking away. I loved that age I think that was one of my favorites with Robyn. I loved when you could set them on the floor and they would sit and play for hours but they couldn't move any where.

Kim said...

Okay for some reason it's not working for me, oh well sounds like it's a cute video I will have to try back (not to worry I am sure it's just my computer). Hope you're doing well. Miss you. Hey also I went back to those pictures of Alexis and I totally edited one up even better than I gave you (fixed the eyes more) I will have to send you some on a disc.

Stacey Crandall said...

So Cute and Fun!!!

Kellie said...

What a fun video!! She is such a cute kid. I love that Emma is at a talkative stage, too.

Janille said...

SHE IS SO DANG CUTE! and growing up WAY to fast! I love the video!

Lindsay said...

She is quite the talker! :) How fun!