Here is a video of Alexis' new found talent....screaming. She apparently thinks it's really fun to scream as loud and as high-pitched as she can. It's great. Let's just say, between that and the hair-pulling that she is into, I usually have a pretty good headache. She really makes me laugh though, she is quite the character. Adrian and I are in for it when she starts crawling, because we can already tell that she is going to be into EVERYTHING!
6 comments:
SO CUTE!! I can see how that could give you a head ache! Did you have a good time at mom's this weekend? Let me know when you slow down with your hats and I will get you busy again!
LOVE YA!
I think she is singing not screaming, but whatever she's doing it's too darn cute.
I love it when they use their little voices! Even if it's screaming! So cute!
That is so funny. but not for you. That would sure give me a headache if I had to listen to that all day too.
But she is so cute. We had so much fun with you guys this weekend. I'm dying to know what happens in "Chuck"
Thanks for the hats.
LOL thats so funny.
How funny. Jaren was sleeping when I played this and he started squirming around...haha!
Post a Comment