While I was at the store the other day Adrian took these adorable pictures of him and Alexis. Yes, I know what you're thinking...she does look like her daddy! They are such a cute pair! I am so lucky to have them in my life. I can't express how much I love them!


8 comments:
Twins for sure! Super cute!
So cute! The top on is my favorite. Is Alexis feeling better? I heard she was sick :(
So sweet, I seriously wonder if she isn't teething Tray they way she is chomping on that finger? She is looking just way to grown up.
They are pretty much twins! Im glad you guys came over to hang out the other night. We had a blast. We love you guys so much!!!
He is so funny. Why is it that little girls look just like their dads. Those are really cute pictures. Thanks so much for Matt's hat it fits great. I really like the gray and black together. Thanks for the card too. We love you guys!
they are so cute together!
I love the fuzzy head! (Alexis's, I mean!)
Yup she does look like her dad. Cute pics
Post a Comment