I've had so much fun lately experimenting with new crochet stuff. I've been trying new hats, and I have also been creating different kinds of crochet flowers. I'm considering possibly selling them, but we'll see, I know it would be a lot of work. Here is one of my latest projects. The flower looks kindof large in the picture, but it's not really that big. I think it turned out pretty cute. This is a lame plug, but if anyone is interesting in purchasing a hat and/or flower, let me know! For those who don't know, I also made the hat and flower that Alexis is wearing in our family pics. It's been really fun and I guess it makes me feel good, like I'm doing a little something for myself, which can be difficult sometimes when you're a mom!
I especially love these pictures of Alexis too, because she is actually starting to smile really good for the camera.
I especially love these pictures of Alexis too, because she is actually starting to smile really good for the camera.

These two have got to be some of my favorite pics of her smiling!

13 comments:
Sooooo cute, I just love it, you better start selling em sista because you are soooo talented. I wish you were closer so you could teach me.
Those turned out so cute you need to teach me how to crochet this weekend. If you want you can sell them down here. That was the big thing that sold at the craft fairs down here.
How much are you selling them for? Bring them down this weekend and I'll let Robyn pick the one she wants.
Trace, the hat is addorable. Thanks for coming over the other day. You are an awesome friend. I LOVE YOU TO DEATH!!!
Traci, Very talented. I would love to purchase one or two... or three?? from you. How much are you asking. Megan got one for Christmas and she loves to wear it. I would love a few colors and I am impressed by the flower. Either leave a comment on my blog or call me. Thanks... Stacey
The hats are awesome! How much are you selling them for?
I LOVE THEM!! I WOULD BUY THEM FOR SURE!! Let me know how much! I would like to place and order PLEASE! (they would be cute on my girls right?)
I think they are darling and you will do an amazing job selling them!
Sign me up for a set! Seriously, let me know when you're ready to sell me two! (Of course, if you really get going, we'll order them for NEXT winter! How are the flowers attached to the hat? (I'd be interested in them as hair clips, too.) Way to go!
I told Matt I wanted to buy a hat from you for Robyn and he said he wanted one too. He remembered you showing them to him one night when we were over there. He wants one that is either gray and red or black and red. I will think about what kind of hat I want for Robyn and let you know this weekend.Looks like you are going to be busy making hats for a while. How fun.
So cute. Thanks for the one you made Jaren. He loves it! And so do I. Cute family pics by the way!
I would love one too! They are super cute! Let me know how much they are. I'd need it soon because winter doens't last very long in Arizona!
I want some!!! I LOVE them.
Post a Comment