So here is the most recent style of hat that I have made. it's got a brim and I just think it is so cute! I'm also working on creating a blog just for my hats, and you can buy them there if interested. I'll do a post when it's up and running. Until then, if you want to buy a hat just email me or leave a comment with what color, size, etc. (refer to my hat post down the page for more info).


Notice her ear flapped over....oops!!
7 comments:
Totally cute Tray look at you go, I am sooooo impressed at your talent, looks like you finally figured out how to do the X's. I think I would like a brimmed one for Madie. I just need to figure it out and let you know. Hope you're having a great day.
That turned out so cute. I love the X's on the front. The brim is really cute too. Good luck setting your hat blog up.
That's the one I want for Emma, but I want to do it bigger so she can wear it next year! That is so dang cute!
I want one of these! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. But how do your sizes run?
Hey Tracy.. that hat is adorable!! absolutely love it!!! let me know how sizes run cause i would like two of them
Tray your hats ROCK!!
You are so talented. I love you so much you are an awesome mom.
LOVE,
Adrian
Way cute
Post a Comment