Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Anderson Reunion

This past weekend we went to the Anderson family reunion at the Anderson cabin. We stayed with Adrian's parents and had a great time. This was our first official sleepover away from home with Alexis, and she did a great job. She slept in grandma's sleep n' play, and was a little unsure at first. She looked around and you could just tell by the look on her face that she was like "This is NOT my bassinet, where am I??" However, eventually she succumbed to her fatigue, and fell asleep. We had a fun time at the reunion, it was fun to visit with some of the family, even though we were the only one of his siblings that was there (yeah, that's right guys...we missed you!). It is just beautiful up there at the cabin, and the weather was nice and cool, so it was a nice getaway.


The interior of the cabin

Alexis hangin' out in her Grandma Anderson's arms

Some of the fam visiting

Nap time for daddy and Alexis, I guess they were overwhelmed by all of the fun!

4 comments:

Kim said...

looks like you had a good time, it looks like a really nice cabin too. Alexis looks so sweet sleeping in her daddy's arms. I miss you and I can't wait to see Alexis, she is growing up to fast.

Syme Family said...

I feel bad we didn't get to come. Matt had a reunion the same day in Feron and his parents were in charge of cooking dinner so we had no choice but to go help. Sorry we missed you. Are you guys going to the cabin at all over Labor Day weekend? I don't know who all will be there but it'll be fun.
I can't believe how big Alexis is getting. She is so cute. Those were really cute 4 generation pictures be the way.

kollers said...

She is getting big! Too cute! That's a sweet get together and a really pretty cabin. Sounds like a fun family adventure.

Brooke Jackson said...

Man she is getting big. What a doll!