Here are some pics of my mom and Alexis. Adrian had a job interview on Friday, so Alexis and I spent some time with my mom while he was gone. Alexis was being very snuggly with her grandma and grandma was loving every minute of it!


You might be wondering why she's in a different outfit in this one. Well, grandma gave her this dress and wanted to see her in it, so I brought it with me and we played dress up. She really does smile, by the way, she just doesn't like to do it for the camera.
2 comments:
I'm sure your mom didn't mind that visit! I bet she LOVES Alexis! How did Adrian's interview go?
Tracey,
Oh my gosh...your family is so cute! Alexis is beautiful and it has been fun to read some of the blog! These are fun pics with your mom. How is she doing anyway? I am going to put a link to your blog on mine...ok? Thanks for sharing with me! Take care!
Love ya!
ange
Post a Comment