Thursday, March 12, 2009

Grocery Smart!

WAHOO!! I just went to the grocery store and spent $29.96.....guess how much I saved???.........$47.49!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!! I totally used this website that some of you probably already know about, http://www.grocerysmarts.com/. It is really awesome and pretty easy too! The site has the ads for most of the supermarkets in Utah, and it corresponds them with the coupons that come in the newspaper (& some online coupons), telling you what the final price will be, and how good of a deal it is. I think it probably takes a time or two to really get it down, but this was my first time using it, and I saved more than I spent, so that works for me! Here is a picture of all of the items I got. If you're interested in learning more about the website, let me know, I would be happy to share the info and help all of you save money too!

6 comments:

Janille said...

I have used this too! It is fun! Good WORK!

Brooke Jackson said...

it totally rocks huh!!! It is SO addicting though!

Kim said...

Good job sister, I need to do more of smart shopping too, but since I'm not in Utah I don't know if it will work.

Lindsey said...

Tracey could you let me know how to do this? I totally want to.

Paul, Cammie Jo, and Raegan said...

Way to go. You are such a power MOM!!! Everyone loves a great deal!

Mercedes said...

Look at you, you little bargain shopper! I won't even put in print how much money I spend every week at the store!