Alright, I know what you're thinking. Enough with the crochet hats already:). Well...TOO BAD! This is my blog, and I can blog about crochet as much as I want. This time I decided to make a hat for myself. I thought it might help considering all of the bad hair days I've been having lately. Check it out! I think it turned out cute and I'm pretty proud of it!
11 comments:
HELLO...that is SO freaking cute!!! What are you doing on your birthday? Let me know because if you are not doing anything...then...I want to come down and hang out and take you to lunch or somethin'
Oh My Gosh it is awesome! You should be proud to sport that on your head. It will turn any bad hair day totally great!
That is so cute. I love it maybe some day I'll have you make me a hat. I love when you post your hats. Keep them coming.
I talked to mom the other night and she said Adrain was gone for a month for work. I hope your not to lonely without him. I think the longest Matt and I have been apart from each other was 4 days and that was so hard.
I like it! Hope you guys are doing good.
Tracey, the hat is so cute. I don't know if you've realized this yet, but you have are very talented and seem to have an eye for this. Way to go. I love it.
Holy crap lady! That is THE cutest hat I've EVER seen!!! How much are you selling them for?! May I place on order? I'm thinking a black one would be sweet :) Love you!!!
okay sista you have some serious talent. That is so totally awesome. You look soooo cute in it. I really love the button detail. When are you going to start a business already? love ya.
Okay, I am coming your way one of these days! I want to learn how to do this kind of stuff SO BAD! I am just so not motivated to learn on my own! : ) And I think you live closer now too!
sooo cute! you could totally sale those. shoot... i want one.
and apparently you do sale them.
silly me!
Wow! Tracey you are amazing! It looks so cute! You look way good in a hat! Just wondering How much are you selling the adult ones for?
Post a Comment