Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Kiss Me, I'm Irish:)

I have always loved St. Patrick's Day! It is definitely one of my favorite holidays. Okay, so it helps that it just happens to be my birthday!:)
I had a pretty good day. Thanks so much to all of you that sent me happy birthday wishes, they really meant a lot!
Thank you especially to my friends Danielle, Amy, Kristin (& Hunter) for taking time out of your busy lives to take me to lunch and dinner for my special day. I sadly forgot my camera when I went to dinner, but here are a few pictures of my lunch with Danielle and her adorable little boy Cade.
I hope all of you had a wonderful day and that you all wore green! If not, I'm sending a big pinch your way!!




4 comments:

Stacey Crandall said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you had fun. Is that a Firehouse Pazookie!! How wonderful...

Kim said...

Glad you had a good time with your friends. Alexis looks so cute sitting in that little high chair. Glad you had a pretty good day. Love ya.

Adrian Anderson said...

Happy Birthday Tray!!!
Sending you a big Irish Kiss. Hope you enjoyed that Pazookie!!!!
Love Ya

Amber said...

Happy Birthday!!! I hate St. Patrick's Day. Is there a purpose behind it? Anyway, I would love it too if it were my birthday. She is getting so big. I can't believe it. I know you guys just barely moved, but honestly. I miss you. The mother's luncheons are just not the same without you.