Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Inspirations


So tonight I was checking out my friend's blog and she had all of these links to cute websites/blogs for moms. Once I went to one of them, there were links on those leading to dozens more. (Be sure to check out a few of the links that I added to the side of my blog:). It really just made me think how many amazing moms and women there are out there! So many moms doing so many great things. Becoming a mother has definitely been the most difficult and most amazing thing that I have ever done. Sometimes I just feel so overwhelmed and chaotic. Yet, seeing all of these websites from other women and moms, helping each other and giving advice, just makes me smile and inspires me to be better. I think it's so great! Although the internet definitely has it's negatives (I waste a lot of time on it:), it truly is an amazing gift if we take advantage of it in the right way. Thanks to all of you moms out there that are doing your best, sharing your talents and trying to help out the rest of us along the way. You are all inspirations to me, to be a better, more creative mother and woman!

4 comments:

Janille said...

Thanks Tracey! Those sites look like a lot of fun! You are such a good person and a good mom! You have inspired me so many times! Love Ya!

Kim said...

Hope your doing well. You are a great mom and Alexis is truly loved. You are a great example to me little sis. Love ya.

LemonDrop Creative | Ashley said...

Sweet! I'm not a mom (yet) but I am a lover of life and nurturing those around me. I can't wait to check out your sites you referenced!! You should check out www.segullah.com, too, when you're able. You'll love it. :) LOVE YOU!!

Paul, Cammie Jo, and Raegan said...

Amen Tracey!!! Being a mom is the most fulfiling role in the world! Thanks for the tribute to all the wonderful hard working and selfless moms out there!