
So this was on a few of my friend's and family member's blogs and hey, who doesn't love free stuff?! Plus it would be fun to have a project to do for one or two of you lucky finalists!
The first 5 people to respond to this post will receive something made by me for you. I get to pick what I make for you, but it will be especially for you.
But here's the deal:
1 I make no guarantees that you will like what I make! (But I'll try to make something cool:)
2 What I create will be just for you.
3 It will be done sometime this year.
4 You have no clue what it will be.
The catch? The catch is that you must repost this on your own blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on their blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did will win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me!! So come and play along!
7 comments:
Totally cute picture of Alexis she is looking so grown up. Okay so here is the deal I already did this on my blog only I did it for 3 people. I'm not posting it again, but would love something from you. If you think I am a stinker for not reposting it again I totally understand and wont' be mad if you decide to skip me and make something for the next five people. Afterall you are my sista and I know you will make me something if I want it. I love ya, hope your doing well. Alexis is such a doll I can't stand it. I wish she was closer so I could kiss those cheeks and take some pictures of her. Love ya.
Okay Trace...I can't wait to see what you make for me! Yay, I like this game. Ash said that her hat is "SO BUSTIN' CUTE!"
Yea for me! I'm one of the top 5! I've reposted it on my blog too. What a fun game!
I did this on my blog so I'm not going to post it again. I need to get busy making people projects. I'm way excited to see what you'll make me.
Numero Five! LUCKY! posted it on my blog so can't wait to see what you have in store. You are so talented it could be anything.
Tracey I got your card in the mail and jumped on your blog. Alexis is getting so big. Hope things are going well for you guys in Bountiful. We also have a blog if you want to stay in touch. It is not as exciting as yours as we have no children. :) Anyway, hope all is well. Our blog is ryanandemilybeus.blogspot.com.
Keep in touch,
Emily
What a fun idea! I'll have to do this on my blog...
Post a Comment