So my friend Amy came up to visit a few weeks ago and while she was here she took some pictures of Alexis. She has a really nice camera and was able to take really fast snapshots, so she was able to capture Alexis' ADORABLE smile. Here are some of the shots she took. I just love her smile, it is definitely contagious...when she smiles I can't help but smile too. I think there is nothing better in the world that seeing your baby smile and hearing them laugh. Alexis has started to laugh a little bit lately and, once again, it is SO ADORABLE!

What a cutie! I kindof think she looks like me in this one.

This one is my FAVORITE!!!

Silly girl
10 comments:
So cute, I really do think that she does look like you. I would love to compare some baby photos I think once she really has some hair you will be able to see more of you in her. What a sweet smile.
She has such a cute smile. That is such a fun age.
Just keep enjoying her! She is adorable. Thanks again for all of your help!
She is so cute! 2 DAYS and I can HOLD her!! I'm so excited
What a doll I cant beleive how big she is getting. Man time goes fast we need to see you again.
So cute! She has the sweetest smile!
She is for sure WAY stinkin' cute!
When she smiles, she looks a lot like Adrian. She is so cute. I am glad I found your blog.
Adrian and Tracey,
Thanks again for letting us stay with you this weekend! And for all of the love and support you showed me through my race! I love you guys! Give ALEXIS a big love for me! She is so adorable! She made my whole day! I love her!
She is such a little doll! What a cute smile!
Post a Comment